MY NEW WEBSITE

MY NEW WEBSITE
www.claudiawebcam.club

Sunday, May 26, 2013

About me

So, i am Claudia,30 years , former prostitute, now i just enjoy myself with sex online! Its more fun also, because i get to meet somany diferent people and diferent nationalitys, i just love it!

I live in Amsterdam, but Spain is a country i love and have spend many years living, so sometimes i take a little break to go get some sunshine.

Before being a sexworker, i was working in so many diferent places, from a doctors-assistant, hotel recepcionist, gardner, selling on markets, you name it, and i did it( well , almost!!!)

Becuase i speak my lenguages i was always able to make my money, but because sex is so important to me, and i knew some prostitutes making good money, and having fun, i wanted to be one.

Now i do skype shows, and i love to please you, as long as you are respectfull, what goes around, comes around!

Soon i will write more storys of my life , so you can get to know me even better!

XXX
Claudia